Sunday, July 12, 2009

lately i've been exercising
i wanna build up my abs XD *cheh cheh*
stupid seventeen magazine, david a's issue thought me how to build ABS
it wasnt really pain the first time i tried. it was just a slight pain
but when i woke up the next morning, it hurted really bad but still can tahan lah

then i did the crunches yesterday(again), it hurted really bad cuz my tummy muscles are like SORE.
but i tahan, for the sake of beautiful tummy XD
and when i woke up this morning, i felt HORRIBLE!
i couldnt laugh or sneeze ):
ugh.


and then theres this gay-ish exercise. even jannah cannot tahan!
haha!
its pain!

try this while u're reading
1) bend your knees to abt 50 degrees
2) body STRAIGHT! no bending
3) stay in this position for 15 minutes
4) CRY

it builds your thigh muscles or smth -_-
snug was staring at me as if i was some retard when i was doing that
bcuz of this, my shopping today sucked ):
my leg and tummy was pain, so i wasnt really in the mood to shop
and i had to walk around for 4 hours straight! adding salt to the wound!

lesson of the day: do not do crunches unless u really wanna have beautiful tummy

No comments: