Friday, July 10, 2009

i miss those times where you will look into my eyes and just smile :)

ugh.
i hate jannah >.<






cuz she was making noise bout drawing lingkaran on my face to make me look like doraemon!






i hate evo >.<






cuz she used a yellow highlighter to draw a lingkaran on my face

zits la >.<
as if my face has not enough zits!


i am craving for baskin robbins ice cream :/

lately, lynn didnt touch her books. now she feels guilty cuz trials are just around the corner.

ugh, its like suddenly i lose all motivations to study!
i just dont have the mood to study.
i will just start day dreaming/think of many stuffs when i open the textbook
even my little teddy bear cant do anything anymore ):
he used to motivate me alot :) (and yes, my teddy is a he cuz a 'him' gave it to me)
but not now. ugh.


and, i used him to make you pissed.
never liked, never ever will like.
worth drooling over it though
haha :D

No comments: