Sunday, June 21, 2009

-You-
First Name - Ee Lynn
Nickname - Lynn
Name you wish you had - i love my name :)
What do people normally mistake your name as - elaine? eileen? yiling? eeling?
Birthday -19 July 1994
Single or taken - guess :)
Zodiac sign - cancer

-Your Appearence-
How tall are you - 150-160ish
Wish you were taller - yesh yesh :/
Eye color - Black
Eye color you want - Hazel-nut
Natural Hair color - Black
Current Hair color - Black
Short or long hair - long
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - nope
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - i dont know
Glasses or contacts - :X
Do you wear make-up - nope. all natural XD
Ever had hair extensions - no

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes - Hazel-nut
What color hair - Hazel-nut
Shy or Outgoing - Outgoing
Looks or personality - i wanna be greedy :) look&personality!
Sexy or Cute - Cute. Charm me mah XD hehe
Serious or Fun - "no fun lah youuuu"
Older or Younger than you - older. feel more secure :)
A turn on - protective over me
A turn off - a meanie beanie who abandons me :'(

-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates - Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke - Coke.
Rap or Rock - none -_-
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship
School or Work - idk :/
Love or Money - both? XD
Movies or Music - music
Country or City - city
Sunny or Rainy days - rainy
Friends or Family - both means alot to me :)

-Have you ever-
Lied - Yes
Stole something - yeah :) sorry ji anne! sorry evo for stealing ur rubeh!
Smoked - no
Hurt someone close to you - maybe..?
Broke someone's heart - sorry if i did
Had your heart broken - yes
Wondered what was wrong with you- rarely
Wish you were a prince/princess - not really...
Liked someone who was taken - dont think so..
Shaved your head - -________________________-
Been in love - yep yep
Used chopsticks - yep yep
Sang in the mirror to yourself - no

-Favorites-
Flower - RED
Candy - Yeah! MARSHMALLOWS! JELLY BEANS! FEET CANDY!
Song - except those that goes SCREAMING like crap!
Scent - hehe, your baju!
Color - green
Movie - titanic :) the only movie that made me tear up
Singer - uh
Word - ah damn! ah shit! omg swear?!
Junk food - chocolates?
Website - blogs
Location - melbourne
Animal - puppies!

Ever cried over someone - my deceased grandpa
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - yeah
Do you think you're attractive - yeah to some certain people and no to some certain people. depends loh
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - SLEEPING BEAUTY with a knight in shining armour and a white horse
Do you play any sports - swimming? badminton? cycling?

The rules:-
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I love marshmallows
2. People often thinks I am a lala. who knows i am?
3. I am 15 but i have a mind of a 7 year old. proof? merajuk alot XD
4. I once thought i was a lesbo O_O
5. Russian roullette makes me wonder
6. I once thought love was eternity
7. I inherit gambling skills from a gambling king :)
8. I may have a fierce/not friendly look but dont worry, i dont bite :)

I now tag

1.Jannah
2.Jas
3.Evo
4.Hsiang
5.Kaelan
6.Qi Chao
7.Karmen
8.Harry

No comments: