Saturday, March 20, 2010

*this is fun, trust me :)


IM REVIVING MY BLOG :)

i hope its not a "hot hot chicken shit" kinda thing, or else this blog is gonna die, AGAIN :)

Dear Mr Vegetable,
I went to Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor today. There were alot of monkeys over there. They are black and smelly, some of them actually creeped me out. I fed them with peanuts and breads but some snatched them from me. Then, I went to the Kuala Selangor museum. It was boring. Thats all for now Mr Vegetable, I hope you give me an A+ for this.


i cant wait to get my driving license! ahh, how i wish i can drive LEGALLY now! Another year, another darn year and i'll get it! GAH! then, i shall rub my license in my sister's face! RUB IT UP AND DOWN AND UP AND DOWN! im cruel :)

i hope the world doesnt come to an end :)

No comments: