Sunday, August 30, 2009

what a failure!

*screammmms*
I'm in love with a non-fictional drama character! His name starts with a C and ends with an I!

on friday,
i went cycling with Jas
then we crashed the rabung playground.
since it was empty and knowing evo, she will take 7389247892 minutes to walk to the playground....
me and jas played like a 5 year old kiddie!
while walking on the "bridge", somehow the bridge "kiap" my toe! and i started screaming "arhh arhhh arhhh arhhh"

jas: omg lynn! bleeding lehh!
lynn:nolah, the i peeled the skin earlier.. it just got worse cuz of the bridge!

and i wet my pants a lil bit cuz the slide was wet!

then we saw evo and started screaming "evooooooooooooooooooo"

ohh ohh, i can still fit the spring thingy!
but i had a hard time coming out frm that thingy

then evo saw jannah and started screaming "jannnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"
and we wasted time :D

after that, me and jas cycled back to kubah.
something tragic happened! and this shall be left blank
______________________________
=.=

No comments: