Saturday, August 8, 2009

is this your doll, young lady?

UGH, i hate H1N1 :'(

I wanna go to the mtv world stage thingy thing!
I wanna see TAAR :(
I wanna see Tyson Ritter *screams high pitchly*
I want TAAR's latest album :(

and guess what...

MINNIE LONG MING YEE can sponsor my tickets and albums :D YAY!


but................



my mummy didnt let cuz of the H1N1 breakout
ugh!
how sad eh?
oh well.

Tyson Ritter is awesome :)
His voice is better than enrique iglesias's


Anyway, we sabo-ed evo on thursday!

okay the plan to fool her kinda failed cuz..
1) she is not as stupid as me -.-
2) my grandma parked at the wrong side
3) there was a gang fight or smth


okay, the ingredients for this sabo was kaya, 2 years EXPIRED/ROTTEN sushi soy sauce, eggs and expensive secret recipe cake!

so i trashed evo with kaya, soy sauce, eggs and cake. eggs got all over her baju but not her hair :(
then somehow i offended jannah
okay, you cant blame me if i have bad aiming right?
tried throwing an egg to evo but it pecah on jannah :D

i got trashed badly eventhough its not my bday :'(

jannah threw an egg to me on my baju. evo started hugging me and smeared kaya all over my body. Ew.
atleast jannah and evo gave mercy to me, they didnt trash my hair :)

but theres this FELLA who trashed my hair damn bad!
this FELLA
broke an egg on my hair!
smeared cake all over my hair!

UGH

No comments: