Sunday, August 16, 2009

innocent

i woke up on a friday morning with a rather swollen-ish left eye but didnt notice it till abt noon-ish.
i thought, hey maybe i am lack of beauty sleep or smth so i didnt really bother.

later in the afternoon, i got a little hungry. oh typical me. always hungry.
i walked to my snack table and browse around.
DING! i saw my cranberries! hoyeahh! yummaye yummaye!
i munched everything happily, smilling away. savouring every taste.
less than 10 minutes, they're all gone. sighhh..
i remember, i ate half yesterday. no wonder it was so little :(

the next morning, i realized my left eye bengkak-ed even more!
i went to my mum "MUMMMYYYYYY! omg! wth is this?!" *pointing to my left eye*
"eh can be a growth wehhh. i'll bring u to the doc!"

doc: is your eye pain?
me: no
doc: itchy?
me:no
doc:okay, there can be 3 possibilities! 1, theres a growth but since theres no infection or anything, i doubt it is. 2, its allergy. 3, body heaty. ate anything unusual yesterday?
me: cranberriessssssssssss. oh god! i'm allergic to cranberries.
doc:okay, i'll give u meds for ur allergy. try to take yogurts and always wash ur face.

so, I'M ALLERGIC TO CRANBERRIES

how dumb?

me: jannnaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! my eyes are swollen like a goldfish's eye! i m UGLYYY :'(
jannah: hahahahahahhaha! ugly!
then i forgot -.-

jannah was rather a FON than making me feeling better.

the cranberries attack! hide yourself before they make you UGLY! O_O

No comments: